Sahana Goswami says that it takes very little to please a woman – a hug, a smile, a look even at the right time is all it takes to make things better. The actress lists out little things that can help a man understand a woman better.
1. It takes very little to please a woman – a hug, a smile, a look even at the right time is all it takes to make things better! And then you say women are complicated!
2. Women can lie when they need to and do it rather well. But if you’re clever enough you’ll know the difference in the tone – they’ll usually be unusually nice and sweet to cover up for the lie! But don’t be silly and doubt her when she happens to just feel more expressive and affectionate! That’s where your smartness will lie.. in knowing the difference!
3. All women don’t like playing mother to their men, so sit up and take some responsibility. We too like being the child every now and then you know.. So don’t over-rely on us for domestic needs, and once in a while do something special to pamper us too!
4. Don’t blame all fights and bad moods on PMS! Some of us don’t have it and for the ones that do, it’s not the only thing that irritates women. YOU men too can be the cause sometimes. And even if it is PMS, saying it’s because of that in the middle of a fight WILL NOT help! I would suggest stay mum, and we’ll probably realise it later anyway!
5. Women never dress well for just their own man, they do it for all the eyes in the room (including the women!). So beware when your girl’s all decked up, she might just be more happy getting someone else’s attention! The only thing you can do is give her the most attention, so she doesn’t have the scope to look elsewhere!
6. We can be really messy too so don’t expect us to clean up after you. And anyways, lacey bras and thongs lying around the room are more pleasing to the eyes than dirty boxers and y-fronts!
7. We need some major alone and me-time too! So if you have your boy escapade-trips, we girls have our own too! And it’s really not necessary for us to travel in a huge gang of girls. We can just take off alone! Makes the world seem more interesting that way and more chances of adventure! Haha!
8. We do seem to have some strange inexplicable attraction to men who are labelled ‘bad’, ‘unavailable’ or ‘not meant for us’. Not our fault that it’s only these men who seem to have more to offer in terms of personality and wicked charm!
9. If you wait a week or more to text us once you have our number, you better have an interesting story to back up for your laziness like skiing in Vermont or backpacking across the Pyrenees. Nothing else will qualify. Once you have our number, we expect a courtesy call or text message right away.
10. We’ve heard that guys like girls who aren’t ashamed to eat and drink well in front of them. So unless we have mayo dribbling down our chin or have drunk way too much to do anything expect throw-up, why would you judge us by our weight? Be and let be.