1. You can’t remember who owns what anymore.
Even though you’re wearing a shirt two sizes too big for you that fits him/her perfectly, did the other person ever REALLY own that shirt??
2. You hang out at their house with their family even if they’re not at home.
You’re basically another member of the family now. Which means her mom yells at you for leaving your shit around the place too. And that’s just totally normal.
3. Their second cousin twice removed knows all about you.
Family gatherings are never awkward because everyone knows who you are, how old you are, what you want to do after college and what your parents do. Okay who am I kidding, that’s totally awkward. But at least you don’t have to talk to them.
4. You joke about getting married and having 15 kids all the time.
This kind of thing sends most people running, but for you guys it’s totally normal to announce to your parents that you’re pregnant, or have decided to elope. Every Tuesday.
5. There’s no pressure to do anything – have sex, put clothes on, brush your teeth etc.
You’ve literally stopped caring about how bad your breath stinks in the morning. In fact, they should just be honoured to be in your presence. #FACT.