Before you leave the hospital, it is important to listen to yourself and determine what kind of pain it spoils your life – sharp, dull, or bursting, continuous or paroxysmal. It is also important to determine locally its location – forehead, temples or back of the head, are there any associated symptoms such as dizziness, photophobia, nausea or vomiting. Also, you should think of what it may be associated with the weather, work, eating or medications, etc. From these factors all depend on your diagnosis and treatment, which selects a doctor.
1 Treatment of migraine headaches or tension headaches
2 Vascular headache and its treatment
3 pain and fix it
4 Treatment of psychogenic pain
5 Treatment of headache during pregnancy
6 most effective cure for headaches
Treatment of migraine headaches or tension headaches
Aura may ache through many reasons. If this injury, decrease or increase in pressure or temperature, the algorithm steps are more or less clear. But what if the headache starts suddenly with no apparent reason? In such a situation may be suspected migraine or tension headache. In migraine headache usually affects one side of the head, the forehead or temples. Before the attack of pain may experience tingling in the extremities, photophobia, nausea, unexplained appearance of smells, all this is called an aura.
The causes of migraines are not known, the method of treatment does not exist, so people suffering from this disease should always be in possession of pills for headaches. It should be understood that this pain is not life threatening and nothing but the discomfort does not work. But discomfort is sometimes so strong that it is absolutely impossible to tolerate. But the modern means of headaches may help to arrest the attack to prevent further development.
The best pills for headaches migraines are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. The most safe and modern tablet is based on ibuprofen. You can select ymet, Ibuprom, Nurofen, brufen or any other drug with the active ingredient data. They not only relieve pain, but also significantly reduces symptoms of aura. In addition, these drugs a minimum of side effects, and pain disappears almost the whole day.
Vascular headache and its treatment
There is such a pain in the excessive expansion or contraction of cerebral vessels. Usually this happens when you raise or lower your blood pressure. If you have headaches are rare, and you can not distinguish between them, it is better to measure the same pressure. In this situation, proper treatment will increase or decrease pressure by using special preparations. But taking these drugs can only be on the advice of a doctor.
Temporarily help the pain with some to analgesics. This group of drug is very popular such as analginum and baralgin and Nobol, minalhin, optalhin, piretin, ronalhin, nebahin, spazdolzin and others. This medication brings relief only 2 hours, so they must be taken several times a day 1-2 tablets, but not more than 6 tablets per day. When taking this drug urine can be painted in red, but this should not alarm you.
By reducing the pressure can help – Cheap combination drug containing acetylsalicylic acid, paracetamol and caffeine. It slightly increases the pressure and helps to cope with the pain. Take this medication should be one tablet every 4 o’clock until lost discomfort.
The most effective cure for headaches
Choose cure a headache without knowing the diagnosis without the doctor’s recommendations, of course, impossible. But read the range of drugs that can help solve this problem will be very useful. It is also important to learn to deal with pain without medication.
As for tablets, all medicines for headaches are divided into several groups:
• NSAIDs – is the most common drugs that have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. These include most of the tablets are familiar to everyone, such as aspirin, analginum, paracetamol, ibuprofen. All of them are relatively harmless, but there are some negative effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
• methylxanthines – drugs that stimulate the brain and increase the metabolic resources. The most effective of these drugs in pain caused by a decrease in pressure.This group include drugs such as caffeine, sodium benzoate, Theobromine, huaranyna.
• Barbiturates – medications with severe pain anticonvulsant and hypnotic effects.Chronic administration are addictive, so are used only as a last resort.
• Ergot alkaloids – helps to relax and improve cerebral blood flow, it’s such a preparation as erhometrin, NICERGOLINE, ergotamine.
• myotropic antispasmodics – the safest drugs that eliminate spasms and pain. These include papaverine, no silos, drotaverine, dyumpatalin and others.
• Benzodiazepines – a kind of tranquilizer, which calm and relax, thereby reducing pain.This group includes midazolam, Sibazon, Diazepam, and others.
• M-holinoblokatory – drugs blocking muscarinic receptors. They simply inhibit the spread of pain, but they have a lot of side effects such as dry mouth and increased pressure. This group attributed platifillin and Spazmomen.
• tricyclic antideprisanty – a psychotropic medication, well help with migraines.
• Narcotic analgesics – are not very effective in treating headaches, in addition, have a lot of side effects. The most popular drugs in this group are codeine and all its derivatives.
• Beta-blockers – a medication that helps widen blood vessels and internal artery and thus remove the pain of their contraction. This group includes drugs such as atenolol, metaprolol, propranolol and obzidan.
However, all patients must be remembered that the choice of drug can occur only after the correct diagnosis and a doctor. Self-medication in this situation is dangerous.