Happy New Year. We have one more reason to share our well wishes to the people we love. To make things easier for you, we have hand picked some of the best, warm and heartfelt text messages that you can consider sending across using various platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook messaging service on mobiles
Some of the beautiful messages are
1. Hope this New Year brings you lot of happiness and joy and fill your life with loads of love.
2. Hope this New Year brings with it lots of success and you achieve all the goals that you have set.
3. May you usher in this blissful and fun filled New Year and all your wishes come true.
New Year 2015 Messages
New Year 2015 Messages
4. This New Year may enlighten your life with the joy of accomplishing all the unfulfilled commitments and goals of your life.
5. May each second, minute, day, week, month of the year be colorful, happy and bring all the reasons to enjoy and smile on your lovely face.
6. Wish you all the happiness and success that you deserve and may your journey be a success story this year making it a memorable one.
8. Remember… every thing in life is a Choice, and every Choice comes with a Consequence, whether good or bad! Stop and think before you Choose your Consequence! Have a Happy New Year.
9. Real people aren’t perfect .Perfect people aren’t real. So you can either love us for our flaws or hate us cause we’re real. Have a Happy New Year.
10. Life can be hard at times, but you gotta keep your head held high and stay positive. Never let anyone bring you down. Have a Happy New Year.
11. I believe that people who purposely try to hurt others really need to first consider how damaging that can be to their own character. Have a Happy New Year.
12. Always give God the glory, never question why things happen the way they do. God is in control of my life. Have a Happy New Year.
13. God gave us two ears to hear, two eyes to see and two hands to hold. But why did God give us only one heart? Because we have to find the other one. Have a Happy New Year.
14. “Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3
15. Always think that the best is yet to come. Loving where I’m at in my life, and all the amazing people I have in my life to share the future with. Love you! Have a Happy New Year.
16. comfort, joy, peace, love, & guidance and be carried by You-I may not know their troubles, but You do. Have a Happy New Year.
17. It’s not where you go or what you do, It’s who is beside you that counts. Have a Happy New Year.
18. Morning doesn’t mean getting up and working, It means God loves you so much that she lets you live another day to do more good things. Have a Happy New Year.
19. Yesterday is over! We can’t go back and redo anything that happened…But we can make better choices today! With God’s grace we have a NEW chance everyday. Have a Happy New Year.
10. Distance has a way of distorting things we see, but what appears as an obstacle may in fact be an opportunity. The trick is having enough faith to carry through. Have a Happy New Year.
11. “Great people are those who make others feel that they, too, can become great.” -Mark Twain
12. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close… Have a Happy New Year.
13. Pay attention to your intuition. Listen to your heart. Speak your mind. Love yourself so that you can love others. Smile. Have a Happy New Year.
14. Nothing is impossible until you decide it is ! Have a Happy New Year.
15. “Waves are inspiring not just because they rise and fall, but because each time they fall, they never fail to rise again.” Have a Happy New Year.
16. If each person would LISTEN before they PREACH,THINK before they SPEAK, STOP before they DO, LEARN before they “Know” we’d all be in a much better place. Have a Happy New Year.
17. Sometimes things go wrong only to teach us what is right…it is up to us to know the difference and make the right choice after the fact! Have a Happy New Year.
18. Life is like a roller-coaster; it goes by fast, it makes you sick, there are a lot of up’s and down’s, and you have to trust that the Creator knows what she did. Have a Happy New Year.
19. With every problem, there is hope. So don’t ever give up. Just keep having faith and things will turn out well. Have a Happy New Year.
20. You’ll never be brave if you don’t get hurt. You’ll never learn if you don’t make mistakes. You’ll never be successful if you don’t encounter failure. Have a Happy New Year.
21. A normal person prays to God “Don’t give me problems”.. But a great person prays to God “Give me the power to face problems. Have a Happy New Year.
22. It doesn’t matter what people say is right or wrong. If God says it’s wrong, IT’S WRONG! Have a Happy New Year.
23. Lord, please give me the grace to be content where I am now, the patience to wait on Your timing, and the faith to know your hand is always on my heart. Have a Happy New Year.
24. Within few hours the new sun for the New Year will rise. Before anyone wishes you a Happy New Year, I hope the best for you in every thing you do.
25. As the New Year count down begins I send you all my love to make your New Year as special as you.
26. This new year wash away the old memories and welcome the new beginning.
27. May you achieve success in every facets of life with all the wisdom that experience can infuse in all. Loads of Luck and wishes. Happy New Year.
28. If you are sad cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Celebrate the new year. Wish you a Happy New Year.
29. Leave behind few dreams and reality….few tears and smiles. Some sunshine along with few rain drops. Walk into the New Year with the hope to perform better than your last day’s performance.
30. The last year has been definitely different in all aspects. Thank you for making a difference, be it personal or professional. Wish you a wonderful year ahead.
31. An awkward question. A difficult answer. An embarrassing truth. A flattering lie. A frank yes. A blunt no. A curt good bye. A sincere sorry. A heart felt thanks. Make the most of every moment. Leave nothing unsaid… have a very truthful and meaningful New Year.
32. Wishing you a very happy New Year! May the New Year bring joy and success to you and your family!
33. The warmth of the sun,
The pleasant breeze of the spring time,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you on the New Year and always. Happy New Year.
34. May the rays of the sun throughout the day,
be with you, in everything you do.
May all those who you love bring love back to you,
and hope that all your wishes comes true.
35. May the good Lord give you healthy years to live,
He knows all that you need…
The earth has angels all too few
And God will send you all the angel to have a wonderful life ahead. Wish you a Happy New Year.
36. The love that you give away must come back to you.
The one who doesn’t love you
the good lord will give them a heart,
which will be filled with love and hope.
Let the love in their heart touch you in every phase of life.
The love and hope will stay in your heart today and always.
37. May you have the evergreen thoughts.
May you have sweet memories in your heart.
May all days in your life be as bright as a the sun.
Hope that all the hours in your life be as beautiful as you.
38. May you always all bright days in a year.
The stars and the moon will shower their blessing to you.
There will be laughter and hope in your heart.
All the desires and wish for you will true today and always for you.
Let all the days in your life be filled with fun.
39. Let there be enough work for you,
Let there be enough money in your pocket,
Let there be sunshine in all your windows,
Let the rainbow touch your heart,
Let there be friends around you,
Let God give you all the love and mercy to be happy every day!
40. On this New Year and today I wish you a heavy pocket and a light heart,
Let mother luck kiss your feet and you shine like the sun.
41. Let there be shower of flowers in your path.
May the birds sing all songs for you in the New Year.
Let all the colors of the rainbow be with you.
May there be happiness and peace in everything you do.
Wish you a Happy New Year.