Nothing beats a beautiful smile! And with selfies and instant photo sharing becoming a fad, a camera-ready smile is great to have and experts say there are seven ways to achieve that.
The experts at toothpaste brand Close Up’s new product Diamond Attraction have listed seven ways to achieve that picture perfect smile, said a statement.
1. Pop on some bronzer to create a contrast between your skin tone and your teeth, making them appear brighter.
2. Have a fuller bodied upper lip? Try showing off a little bit of your teeth when smiling and if you have a thin upper lip try smiling so the bottom edges of your upper teeth touch your lower lip.
3. If you notice that in every photo your teeth aren’t as gleaming as you want them to be, then wet your teeth with water just before you have your photo taken to add a bit more sparkle.
4. Invest in a perfect red or pink lipstick with a blue undertone to make your teeth appear brighter. Colours like coral or orange often makes your teeth look yellow. Also, to add extra oomph to your smile, put your lip gloss underneath your lipstick and be ready to smile.
5. While clicking a picture, show eight teeth as it’s the perfect number for that beautiful smile.
6. Smile according to your face shape. A longer more vertical face looks better by accentuating the horizontal aspect of the teeth. A wider smile will help a square face to appear more oval and balance out a heart-shaped face.
7. Know your angles and work accordingly. Tilt your head as you pose for photos. Most people don’t have perfect symmetry to their faces or smiles, so you may get a more flattering angle if you’re not facing the camera straight on.