1. You don’t get many compliments from him. Some guys aren’t great at compliments or communicating their feelings, but if you actually can’t remember the last time he said anything nice about you, DTMF.
2. If you make him dinner once, he assumes you’re always going to make dinner for him. What other people would appreciate, he takes for granted. If anything, he gets mad at you when you don’t have time to pick him up from work while his car is in the shop, or even cook or clean. He treats favors as expectations.
3. You’re always on his schedule. You’ll meet up when he can make time for you, and it’s never the other way around. It doesn’t matter if you’re moving into a new apartment, he doesn’t show up because he’s “busy” and expects you to come see him that night.
4. You feel like you get booty called even though you’re in a relationship. Sometimes you feel like he just calls you to come over and have sex. Maybe because you only hang out at night.
5. He acts like a brat when he doesn’t get his way. The few times he actually agrees to do something he doesn’t want to do, he’s in a bad mood the entire time, to the point where it ruins the experience for you. You’ll never see a rom com with him again.
6. He pressures you to come out drinking with his friends, but is suddenly unavailable when your family is in town. He doesn’t even ask you if you’re coming to his company parties or any weddings he’s been invited to. But the second you want to meet your friend for drinks at a bar, he rolls his eyes and says “she’s not my friend.”