4. Tomato Pulp: Take a tomato, cut it in half, extract the pulp and then apply it on the underarms. Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse it. This helps in getting rid of the foul armpit odour.
5. Lavender Oil: One of the best natural oils, lavender oil helps in getting rid of the bad underarm odour. Take a few drops of lavender oil on your hands, gently rub it and apply it on your armpits. Also, you could mix a few drops of it along with water and use it as a spray.
6. Peppermint Oil: Take a few drops of peppermint oil in your hands, gently rub it and apply it on your armpits. Also, you could mix a few drops of it along with water and use it as a spray.
7. Sandalwood Powder: The soothing aroma of sandalwood powder helps in getting rid of the bad underarm odour. Mix a bit of sandalwood powder along with water and prepare a thick paste. Apply it on the underarms and let it dry. Rinse it with cold water.
8. Turnip Juice: Take one turnip, grate it and then squeeze the juice. Apply this juice on the underarms. It helps in doing away with the armpit bacteria that causes the foul odour.
9. Baking Soda: Take about a teaspoon of baking soda and then mix it along with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply it on the armpits. Keep it for a while and then rinse it well using water. This helps in getting rid of the bacteria that causes the fowl smell.
10 Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is known for its anti-bacterial properties. Just take a few drops of tea tree oil, mix it well along with half a glass of water and then use it in the form of a spray around your armpits.