Here are eight unfortunate realities when you’re dating a worry-wart.
2. You need unlimited texts to check in all day with your loved one. Please refer to item #1 above.
3. You can no longer watch shows like “48 Hour Mystery” or “Dateline” because those are just examples of what could absolutely happen if you don’t follow the itinerary or frequently text. Please refer to items #1 and #2 above.
4. Your friends think you’re insane for being with someone who is convinced the world is gloom and doom. Your friends might not be wrong.
5. You will purchase an obscene amount of insurance for every possible disaster, because, what IF?
6. You will become convinced you’re destined for financial ruin and no amount of investing will save you from becoming destitute when you’re older.
7. You’ll have to withstand WebMD searches every time you get so much as a sniffle. After all, it could be cancer. (Note: WebMD will always confirm it’s cancer, regardless of what you search for.)
8. You’ll have to check the locks in your home at least seven times each night just to make sure they’re actually locked. After all, the other six times might have been wrong.