Sigmund Freud is known as the founder of psychoanalysis, which has had a significant impact on psychology, medicine, sociology, anthropology, literature and art of the XX century. Freud’s views on the nature of man were innovative for its time and lifelong researcher did not cease to cause resonance in the scientific community. Interest in the theory of the scientist is not quenched in our days.
We have collected 25 concise and interesting quotes Sigmund Freud, who will tell a lot about ourselves:
1. What impeccable the people outside, the more demons inside him …
2. We choose not randomly each other … We meet only those who already exists in our subconscious.
3. Unfortunately, repressed emotions do not die. They silenced. And they continue to influence the inside man.
4. Task is to make people happy is not included in the plan of creation.
5. We enter the world alone and leave it alone.
6. Many loving – he knows women, loving one – learns love.
7. You do not stop to look outward strength and confidence, and look to be in itself. They were always there.
8. Most people do not really want freedom, because it implies responsibility, and most people are afraid of responsibility.
9. For busy people rarely go to visit loafers – to a boiling pot flies do not fly.
10. In the Middle Ages would have burned me now harness only my books.
11. Sometimes a cigar – it is just a cigar.
12. Love and work – that is the cornerstone of our humanity.
13. Envy is destructive.
14. We are not always free of errors, about which we laugh at others.
15. Nothing is more expensive than the disease and its neglect.
16. S*xual deviation can only be considered a complete lack of s*x, all the rest – a matter of taste.
17. Nothing in life costs as expensive as the disease and – stupidity.
18. The first person who threw a curse instead of a stone was the creator of civilization.
19. The first sign of stupidity is the complete lack of shame.
20. Dreams – is the royal road to the unconscious.
21. Each person has a desire that he does not tell others, and desire, in which he confesses not even to himself.
22. Human nature is above all appreciate and desire what he can not achieve.
23. The only person with whom you have to compare yourself – are you in the past. And the only person better you need to be – it’s you now.
24. The masses have never known thirst for truth. They demand illusions, without which they can not live.
25. Man never on anything not refuse, he simply replaces a pleasure to others.