15. Your partner makes you feel like you aren’t good enough for him or her; your partner says he or she could do better, and you should be thankful to be in the relationship.
16. Your partner insists on always being right and doing things his or her way, because you are always wrong.
17. Your partner makes subtle threats that might be disguised as a “suggestion” to help you.
18. Your partner controls the finances in order to control your actions and monitor how much money you spend and what you spend it on.
19. Your partner constantly calls, texts or even shows up to check up on you to see who you are with and what you’re doing when he or she isn’t around.
20. Your partner accuses you of things that aren’t true, then forces you to “prove” your love.