8. Your partner shows no affection toward you or withholds affection as a form of punishment when you do something he/she doesn’t approve of.
9. Your partner constantly belittles you and tells you that your dreams, goals and accomplishments are stupid or insignificant.
10. Your partner shares your secrets or your private moments openly with others, knowing that’s not what you would want.
11. Your partner thinks you are incapable of most things, and knows what’s best for you.
12. Your partner blames you for his or her problems, bad moods and overall unhappiness.
13. Your partner is incapable of laughing at weaknesses or mistakes, and gets extremely angry if others are laughing at those weaknesses or errors.
14. Your partner makes you feel guilty about wanting to see your friends and family, or going anywhere on your own.