Life is hard, and it can get you down if you’re not careful. Here’s some help to get you through each day.
1. Don’t worry if you don’t have it all figured out.
2. Be patient with yourself and with others.
3. Today can be a good day if you choose to make it one.
4. Make meaningful memories with the people you care about.
5. It’s okay to not be okay. Ask for help if you need it.
6. Don’t worry about disappointing others. Do what feels right to you.
7. Make kindness a habit, to yourself and to others.
8. It’s okay to make mistakes. You haven’t failed.
9. Don’t compare yourself to others.
10. Live your life in a way that makes YOU happy.
11. Remember that money and power are not the only indicators of success.
12. There are lots of things to be learned, if you’re open to them.
13. Vulnerability is not a weakness; it can be your biggest strength.