1. If she asks for a body massage, it’s not foreplay. It’s actually quite the opposite. She’s hurting and very tired, so please don’t go there.
2. She doesn’t need you to be a good dancer. That’s her job. What she does want is someone who has some rhythm and is completely unafraid to let loose on the dance floor.
3. She loves to eat. A lot. The girl can work up a good appetite after hours upon hours of dancing, which is pretty much straight cardio.
4. If she passes by a mirror, she will always check herself out. Dancers practically live in front of a mirror.
5. Be prepared to hear her say, “5-6-7-8.” She will take pictures using a “5-6-7-8” warning count instead of “1-2-3” whenever possible. In her mind, the numerical order begins with “5.”
6. She doesn’t have time for jealous guys. Don’t get angry or jealous when she has to perform in skintight or revealing clothing for an audience. Understand that it’s part of her job. If you aren’t prepared to handle that aspect, you shouldn’t be dating a dancer!
7. She has a demanding schedule. “I can’t go because I have dance” is a legit excuse that she’ll whip out a lot. She’s not trying to blow you off. She really just has minimal time to hangout. Most classes or rehearsals are at night. Performances often fall on the weekends. Free time is limited. But don’t worry, this girl will always find time for you. You’ll learn to love lunch dates!
8. She loves outgoing guys. If there’s an opportunity for spontaneous dancing in public, you’d better be prepared.
9. She has tons of energy. Dance is a stress reliever and said to be used for therapeutic reasons. It’s kind of like having runner’s high all the time. There’s no better lover than a girl who will make you smile when your mood needs a major up lift.
10. Never underestimate the art of dance. Never make light of dance in her presence. It looks glamorous from the outside, but you have no idea the skill that is required to compete in dance. Do not debate her on this one.
11. If you get married, know that your first dance at the wedding is going to be a huge production. Most girls dream about their wedding dresses. This girl dreams about choreographing a whole performance for the first dance, so be prepared to take dance classes in the future. She can’t have non-dancers out-dance her at her own wedding.
12. This girl loves to know she is appreciated. After extensive rehearsals, competitions, performances, and everything being a dancer entails, she loves to know at the end of the day, you appreciate her hard work and dedication. It takes a certain type of man to really understand her commitment and loyalty to dance.