1. If she’s dating you, it’s because she sees something special in you. She isn’t going to waste her time dating someone just because he or she is there. By now, she knows what she is looking for and who she is likely to be compatible with. She’s not going to date anyone just because she sees a glimmer of potential or because they talk about what they might do “some day. ”
2. She knows how to have fun. She’s learned not to take herself too seriously and knows that it’s important to enjoy yourself. She’ll bring out her playful side and help you relax when you’re stressed out.
3. She doesn’t play games. She knows who she is, what she wants, and how to communicate effectively.
4. She’s amazing in bed! She is comfortable with her body and good at communicating her wants and needs. Plus, she has experience. For mind-blowing s*x, a woman in her 30s may be your best bet.
5. She is confident. Confidence is sexy! She’s learned that she’s great just the way she is and has let go of insecurities she may have had when she was younger. She won’t need constant reassuring that those jeans don’t make her look fat. She knows they look fantastic.
6. She doesn’t have time for drama. And she won’t create it. It’s not that she’ll never get upset about anything, but she’s not going to text you 20 times in a row or show up at your door with mascara streaming down her face. She has more important things to do.
7. She’s no longer a fashion victim. She knows what works for her body and has developed her own personal style. Her wardrobe will have high-quality classic staples that fit her well. She won’t show up in an unflattering shade of orange just because it’s trendy this week or buy shoes a half size too small because they were on sale.
8. But she doesn’t want to be your mom. Or your personal assistant. She’s nurturing, capable, and organized, and will probably bring you chicken soup when you’re sick, but she’s not looking to take care of a whiny man-child.
9. She takes care of herself. She doesn’t sleep with her contacts in or roll out of bed with a hangover on Friday mornings. She doesn’t live on ramen and coffee anymore either. She knows she’s at her best when she’s eating and sleeping well and getting some exercise.
10. She won’t try to change you. She knows that people rarely change and isn’t going to wait around or nag you, hoping you’ll turn into someone else. Just don’t leave the toilet seat up. That’s never OK.