6. Getting dumped can feel horrible. It’s helpful to remember that rejection is protection. Allow this truth to sink in and help you heal. If you think about it, you will find reasons that this relationship wasn’t right for you.
7. For some, diving right back into the dating scene works. Others need to take some time before even thinking about getting into another relationship. You may find yourself somewhere in the middle of these two extremes. Balance is key here. You don’t want to move too quickly or take too much downtime.
8. Healing a broken heart takes awhile. But if you’ve been grieving for several months or even years, you may need to seek medical assistance, so you can begin to lead a normal life once again.
9. Know that you will feel love again (even if you don’t want to). If you are a loving person and want to share your heart with a deserving partner, please keep that image in your mind. It will help you make it happen.
10. Some of the best art was created from the same place that you are in. Your heart may be broken, but the rest of you may be working just fine. Sometimes heartache can lead you to the answers you need to make your life better.
I hope these tips will help you get through the hard parts. Remember that your heart is still whole and you will find your soulmate.
(H/T : Psychologytoday)