“Scandal” may be a popular TV show, but it’s not so cool when the scandal is around you because you are the Mary Jane… you know – the side chick!
Here are some sure-fire signs that you are not the main one!
1. Your phone call goes straight to voicemail when you call him, especially if you call him after 7. He’s not busy; he just doesn’t want to be bothered with you while he’s with his main chick. He also probably isn’t available on the weekends. And you can bet that he has a great excuse for that. This isn’t to disrespect you. In fact it’s to show you the upmost respect. When you’re together, you’re together. When you’re not, you’re not. However, you may not know that you signed up for that.
2. No call/no show – this is self-explanatory.He would have called to cancel, but how was he supposed to do that with his girlfriend standing in front of him?
3. Him and his WIFE have the same last name. Yeah, you probably didn’t know he was married… you’d better GOOGLE him. You’d be surprised.
4. He never spends the night. That’s because his time is being accounted for by another woman. He has to be home by a certain time, or even if his woman knows he’s cheating, all she cares about is that he comes home every night.
5. You don’t know where he lives. You’ve been dating for a few months and not once has he invited you over to his house. You don’t even know the vicinity of his home. Chances are he lives with his woman and you’re just the side chick.
6. He hasn’t introduced you to his family. His entire history is a mystery to you. A man with a woman is not likely to introduce his side chick to the family. They would end up telling on him.
7. From my social media followers:
@PhoenixKelly: When his answer to your missed calls is “I don’t get good reception” …anywhere.
@Ashleysovip: “No pics of you on his social media.”
@Naty_calder: “Your cell # is saved under someone else’s name in his phone.”
@Divalicious_ego: “When you still believe he is going to leave his wife.”
@Carrie_Light: “You are his Post Holiday Date!”