When your eyes are red and continually ooze out water, they could be signs of sore eyes. Eye sore is the most contagious conjunctivitis. Because it is highly contagious, patients are advised not to perform activities outside the home so as not to infect others. Things you can do to avoid sore eyes are:
1. Avoid wearing items such as glasses alternately, handkerchiefs, towels, glasses with others.
2. Avoid touching or rubbing your eyes before washing hands after travelling.
3. If you use glasses or contact lenses, always ensure they are clean.
4. Avoid touching things that hurt people’s
5. Use eye protection when driving a motorcycle.