1. Will you be my Valentine?
This is obviously a classic line that you should be telling that special someone in your life- whether you’re together already or not!
2. Hey, guess what? It’s 2:14. What is your Valentine’s Day wish? I know what mine is..
Most people make a wish at 1:1 or 11:11, but it’s Valentine’s Day; so you should obviously make your wish on 2:14, in resemblance of the month of February (2) and day of the holiday (14). Send this to that special someone. They’ll be dying to know what your wish is! Just make sure you time this text perfectly so it arrives in their inbox at exactly 2:14!
3. Aww, man. I lost my teddy bear. Can I snuggle with you tonight instead?
A silly line that will undoubtedly make them smile. Send this to someone you’re ‘talking’ to or just send it to your partner, they’ll probably come over in a heartbeat after seeing this cute message.
4. Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? Because I scraped my knee when I fell for you.
Okay, so this is so unbelievably cheesy, right? But you can’t say it isn’t totally cute, too. This silly Valentine’s Day message is bound to make them giggle.
5. “I love you more than I could ever promise because you take me the way I am.” -Ingrid Michaelson.
In the end, we all just want someone who will except us for who we are- no questions asked. If you’ve found that certain someone in your life, then there’s no better day to tell them than on Valentine’s Day.
6. “Your love is better than chocolate. Better than anything else that I’ve tried.” -Sarah McLachlan
Valentine’s Day = lots and lots of heart shaped chocolate boxes. This message lets them know that yes, of course you love the delightful taste of chocolates, but their love is even more special then the chocolate covered caramel truffle you just sunk your teeth into.
7. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland
This is just beautiful. Leave it to Judy Garland to come up with an extremely romantic message your lover will adore hearing.
8. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you”. -A.A. Milne
Romantic and breathtakingly beautiful? Yeah, you could definitely say so <3
9. “I know of only one duty, and that is to love”. -Albert Camus
Finish off this lovely message with “And I love you, baby. Happy Valentine’s Day”.
10. “Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score. Then to that twenty, add a hundred more. A thousand to that hundred. So kiss on, to make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, let’s kiss afresh, as when we first begun”. -Robert Herrick
This astounding, romantic message basically tells your partner that you want to kiss them a million times, but have each and every kiss be just as romantic as the very first time. Now THAT’S deep.